Is it possible to use  inside a  tag?  I want to
filter through a directory list and only mail files
with today's date.  Specifically, I want to check the
mail/undelivr folder each night and email the names
and contents of entries for that day.  Here is what I
have:

<cfdirectory action="LIST"
directory="c:\cfusion\mail\undelivr" name="GetFiles">

<cfmail to="[EMAIL PROTECTED]" from="[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
subject="Undeliverable emails">
The following emails were placed in the
CFFUSION\mail\undelivr folder on Web1 on
#dateFormat(NOW(), 'mmmm d, yyyy')#.

<cfloop query="GetFiles">
<CFIF Name is not "." and Name is not ".." and Type is
"File">
<cfif #Day(DateLastModified)# EQ Day(NOW())>
File name: #name#
<cffile action="READ"
file="c:\cfusion\mail\undelivr\#GetFiles.Name#"
variable="Test">
Contents: #Test#
</cfif>
</cfif>
</cfloop>
</cfmail>

I know the cffile works, I tested the output, but the
email never gets sent.

Thanks for any suggestions.

http://fifaworldcup.yahoo.com