what IP address do u use for the server?  an external or internal?

also, try 127.0.0.1
:0)~

-----Original Message-----
From: Ashe Richards [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2002 9:04 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Debug

I'm having a bit of a problem after upgrading to CF5.  For some reason, the
debugging output is available to any IP that I set, aside from the server
itself.  I have tried using the loopback address, as well as all addresses
that the server hosts, but to no avail. Has anyone ever come across this,
and resolved on it? I have never encountered this problem with previous
releases of ColdFusion.  I'm sure I can code some sort of work around, but
I'd prefer to resolve the issue at the root, as a workaround would need to
be implemented per application, and I'd like to avoid that...

TIA,
Ashe Richards