Make sure that they aren't book marking pages, or sending each other links.
It would be possible to assume someone's session, and there by get there
client variables as your own.  I have heard of that happening before.  Also
two of the developers here have just accidentally assumed each others
sessions when they were assigned the same ids.  It's the only time I have
ever heard of that happening, but you never know :)

Tim Heald
ACP/CCFD :)
Application Development
www.schoollink.net