mind to tell me how to check the zone please? thanks

mak wl

-----Original Message-----
From: Brandon Harper [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 26 June 2002 12:08
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE :set email timezone?

> At 09:36 AM 6/26/2002 +0800, you wrote:
> >how can i set the sent date/time to local time zone on
> cfmail/coldfusion?
> >i have this problem where i sent out email on 15:15pm local time for
> >example, Microsoft Outlook shows that i received the email
> on 15:16pm local
> >time but the sent time will show 23:15pm, why it added 8
> hours? and how can
> >i resolve this?

Make sure that both the time AND time zones are set correctly on both
servers.  I would bet money that you have the time zone set wrong on the
CF Server, though.

- Brandon

"Pharmaniaga Berhad, your integrated healthcare provider"
www.pharmaniaga.com.my
"www.ehealth4all.com, your most convenient way to healthcare, everyday..."
which it is addressed and may contain confidential or privileged material.
If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the
material from any computer. Any review, retransmission, dissemination or
other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information by
persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited.