Multi what?

Sorry man, I can only think about 17 things at once.  Psychologists say blah
blah blah

Hehe.  Your templates are huge with all that DHTML Crit.  Me, I am just a CF
newbie so I only need a little space :)

Truth be told, I can definitely see how it could come in handy now that
everyone mentions it.  When going back and doing patch work on old code.
You know entire app in two templates of several thousand lines each.  Those
are my favorite :)

Tim Heald
ACP/CCFD :)
Application Development