Thanks Jon,

That's a WAY cool link and it will be VERY useful in the future as I tune my CSS Style
sheets... However, my question still remains... Using JAVASCRIPT to address form
properties... how does one color an input window in Netscape?

I'm hearing that it's not possible for Netscape 4.0 series browsers but it's not an
authoritive statement that I've heard yet. My searches turn up nothing definitive.

Anyone?
Brian