At 01:50 PM 6/27/02 -0400, Jeffry Houser wrote:
>   Are you saying that you are being given April 5th (I.e. 4/5/2002) and the
>system is seeing it as May 4th (5/4/2002)?  What are the problems with
>EuroDate validation?

This is exactly the problem.  Eurodate sometimes takes the date correctly
and sometimes inverts the day and month (actually it always seems to invert
the day and month if the day <=12.)  It could be something I'm doing but I
couldn't get it to work so I started doing the validation myself on the
server (which seemed safer to me anyway, since I can't be sure of the client.)