All,

I am utilizing a query structure and using query functions to add more
data to the structure.  I'm able to add new rows to the query structure
and add new data, but how do I delete a row of data from the query
structure?

Since a query is a Structure of mostly Arrays, I figure that I can use
the column list to get a list of arrays in the query structure and use
the ArrayDeleteAt Function to delete the associated element for the row.

Is this the way to do this in CF 4.51?

On a side note, is CF 5 or better have a better way to do this?

Thanks,
Troy

--
Troy Simpson