To Paul Hastings (and other that may help),

I found out that my problem is related to the fact that I use
MySQL. When I use MS-Access as the backend everthing seems to work
fine. I made a simple insert-form and took care of the encoding in
the head of the page. The data gets correctly inserted when submitting
the form with MX (as far as I can trust my query tool) but it's not
getting display properly when outputting it to screen with MX...?

Now is this an CFMX-issue or an MySQL-thing??

Hope you or someone else from the list can point me to a solution.

TIA

Patric

--
Patric Stumpe