Hello,

I am having a problem with a client's server, it is losing some user's
session vars and I can not reproduce the problem.

I am using the session var to hold the job Id that the user is applying for.
I finally just put the job ID in a Url var and the problem went away.  But,
it is still bothering me why it is losing the session var.

I know that session vars are dependent on cookies being turned on, but, the
occurrence of this error was about 30% of all applications. A fair amount
higher (I am guessing) then the number of over paranoid people that have the
cookies turned off.

Any ideas?  I think I am going to start recording the browser type and ver
to see if I can find a pattern.

Thanks

Mark W. Breneman
-Macromedia Certified ColdFusion 5 Developer
-Network / Web Server Administrator
  Vivid Media
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  www.vividmedia.com