From: Matt Robertson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 02, 2002 12:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Dedicated Hosting

Cybercon.  Total reliability.  *Great* service.  You maintain the box
and own the software licenses.  A real tech person answers the phone on
the 2nd or 3rd ring no matter when you call.  Prices for Win2k boxes
start under $400 monthly.  I'm paying $550 for a dual-PIII, RAID 1 box
with 1gb RAM, 96 IPs and a 2nd nic so I don't get charged bandwidth on
my online backups.

--Matt Robertson--
MSB Designs, Inc.
http://mysecretbase.com