Hi
I hope someone can help me.
I have a txt file (copy of a small portion of it below) that I need to be
able to output into a database.
I'm reading it via cffile but am unsure how to get it into a useable format
ie delimiters etc
The letters before the pipe are column headings (that's prob obvious)

If anyone could help I would be grateful.