Hi,

If you're going to get your CF Certification, be sure to check out:
CF_Buster at: http://www.centrasoft.com

CF_Buster has over 550 questions to help you prepare for the ColdFusion 5.0
certification exam.  There are 9 predefined tests, topic tests, and the
ability to create random tests.  You can also print and save tests and much
more.
Read what people are saying about CF_Buster:
http://www.centrasoft.com/cfbtestimonials.cfm

There is a demo of CF_Buster, which includes one full test located at:
http://www.centrasoft.com

Thanks,
Brian

--