Hello all,
I currently use a verity to index about  7000 word documents - it works
well and even faster and less buggy in CFMX I have found. MY issue now
is that 7000 word documents are obviously quite space consuming. When
client saves a typical 4 page document non graphical - the thing still
is 1mb.

I am hesitant to convert that many documents but realize that their may
be some coldfusion code that can rip to pdf on the fly.

I would like user to upload .docs - Script to wake up - convert those
docs to PDF - delete the original uploaded .doc - That way the only
source file left is on the clients machine and their responsibility.

Anyone have any suggestions? Anyone have any input as to whether PDF and
how it has performed with verity?
Thanks
jason miller