Anyone know what this is all about:

WDDX packet parse error at line 1, column -1.. Invalid date string
2-11-30T0:0:0-5:0. The Error Occurred in
D:\Dev\Apache\htdocs\_library\cfcs\basic\system_utils.cfc: line 3
1 : <cfcomponent>
2 :     <cffunction name="pullPacket" access="public" output="no">
3 :             <cfwddx action="WDDX2CFML" input="#client.user#"
output="rawPacket">
4 :             <cfreturn rawPacket/>
5 :     </cffunction>

I'm guessing that WDDX has a date/time var associated with it, but ...
what's going on here?  This code has been working perfect for me for quite
some time now and ... finally, 2 months later it decides to give me an
issue?  I don't understand CFMX sometimes.  I'll be coding along just fine
and then blam, 5 days later... code that I've already established as
"finished" is now breaking when I haven't touched anything for a good week
in it... and, I'm working in an entirely different folder.

Thanks,
~Todd

Todd Rafferty ([EMAIL PROTECTED])
http://www.web-rat.com/
Team Macromedia Volunteer for ColdFusion
http://www.macromedia.com/support/forums/team_macromedia/
Moderator @ FlashCFM.com - http://www.flashCFM.com/
Back-end Moderator @ Ultrashock.com - http://www.ultrashock.com/