From: Kodjo Ackah [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 8:08 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: I don't want refreshing when I am selectiong to download

Hi,
my application gives the user the choice to select from search
results(images), in order to download.
They will usually select more than one image.

PROBLEM: Each click of the select button means my page is refreshed -
that is a new query has to begin in order to select yet another image.

The code is attached.

I have been advised that javascript will help me stop this happenning.
What kind of javascript are we referring to?
How can I implement this.
I don't know where to start.