Ok,
        Here's another one.  I thought I had sent it in this morning, but I guess
not.

        I have a CFC lets call it utilities.  I would like to create an application
scoped "utilities" object once per day using a roll your own cache thing.
Do I need to wrap it in a lock?

        Now I have a CFC named "cart".  I would like to create this object in the
session for each user that uses the shopping cart.  Does it need a lock?

        Just curious.  As I learn more about CFCs I am more and more impressed.

Tim Heald
ACP/CCFD :)

Application Development
www.schoollink.net

Fusebox Advisory Committee Member
www.fusebox.org

Manager Fayetteville ColdFusion User Group
www.fcfug.org