The old archives then. The new archives do not show a persons email address unless the
person is using an email package that does not show their 'normal' name.
(http://www.houseoffusion.com/cf_lists/index.cfm?method=messages&threadid=13814&forumid=4)
Below is the start of an article I'm writing on it (about 3 pages in already):
Email addresses all follow a standard format. The problem is that there
are more than one standard. Below are the 5 ways in which an email address
will be formatted:
    Name <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    "Name" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
    [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Name)
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
    <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
In the first 3 examples, a 'plain text' name is sent along with the email
address. In the last 2, only an email address is sent. This gives us a
challenge to work with; how to parse the full email address to get the
plain text name and the actual email address. The answer is actually
easier than one would think. Lets write a User Defined Function (UDF) to
do this.