>>>Still can't get the chat box to display in Moz 1.0. Is
>>>this something you're working on?
>>

>> Oh hey Chris, I'm sorry I forgot to mention this in my last post... Yes
>> I'm
>> working on it ... I haven't had a spare moment to test it with Mozilla
>> yet,
>> but I'm trying to do that sometime this evening.
>
> the problem is
>
> Error: document.swf_TalkOnTap.SetVariable is not a function
> Source File:
> http://www.turnkey.to/talkontap/index.cfm?talkaction=ENTER&uniqueid=5A00E1
> 3C-5B88-48D2-8866B6A91CA3657D&nick=4534534&room=Lobby
> Line: 43
>
> I have noticed that mozilla is very tricky with flash sometimes

hmmm... from what you've described it *sounds* like either you don't have
the Flash 6 Player installed or there's something wrong with the player and
it's not playing the movie ... otherwise you ought to at least see the
history window and the buttons and the like... I'll have to take a closer
look when I get home -- it may need me to put those lines of javascript in a
function and use an onload event handler to call them.

Just as an fyi, I don't believe that page is performing the Flash 6 check
and producing the prompt to install it.

Thanks for the info. :)

Isaac Dealey
www.turnkey.to