Not sure id this is a problem with CF or IIS or IE.

Post a form and write some client and session variables to a cart,
then do an immediate cflocation. I get HTTP header info showing up in
IE 5.5 on PC. It doesn't show up on NN 4.7 on Mac or PC, IE 5.1 on
Mac  or NN 6.2 on PC. If I refresh the page where I cflocation to,
the headers go away.

The server is running IIS 5 and CF 4.5.1 SP 1.

Clues?
--

Bud Schneehagen - Tropical Web Creations

ColdFusion Solutions / eCommerce Development
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.twcreations.com/
954.721.3452