From: Chris White [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 5:00 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Capturing an e-mail address

Take what Dave has suggested and also have an id for link and have all
of the links in your newsletter go the same ColdFusion page and you will
know the user and  the article/link they were after.  In that same page
write a record transaction table along with the article that they want
to see then redirect the user to the correct page on your site.

Chris