oi Mark!!

It did previously say any unnasigned, but I was using host headers for
them.....

--
Best regards,

Critter, MMCP
Certified ColdFusion Developer

Crit[s2k] - <CF_ChannelOp Network="EFNet" Channel="ColdFusion">
------------------------------------

MAKC> Yes - check to see if you've specified "any - unassigned" IP addresses, each
MAKC> site should be specified as a separate ip in IIS properties - either that or
MAKC> you should use host headers.

MAKC> -----Original Message-----
MAKC> From: Critter [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
MAKC> Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 2:50 PM
MAKC> To: CF-Talk
MAKC> Subject: Internal Server Error

MAKC> oi CF-Talk,!!

MAKC>   I've  got a server running mx / IIS.......all was fine (i believe) till we
MAKC> added another ip to the
MAKC>   box,  now  if  you  call  a site from http://www.blah.org/ all the cfm
MAKC> pages throw internal server
MAKC>   errors.... but if you call it.... http://boxname/blah/ they all come up
MAKC> fine....

MAKC>   any suggestions??

MAKC> --
MAKC> Critz
MAKC> Certified Advanced Bald White Barefoot ColdFusion Developer

MAKC> Crit[s2k] - <CF_ChannelOP Network="Efnet" Channel="ColdFusion">

MAKC>