I sent 180 different emails generated from our db in that way:

BATCH #1:
to myself with the From being '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' and the To:
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Worked just fine.

BATCH #2:
to myself with the From being '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' and the To:
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Worked just fine.

BATCH #3:
to myself with the From being a list of 180 different emails not related to our
domain name: 'circumvista.com' such as '[EMAIL PROTECTED]' and 3 emails that were:
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

and the To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'

Results: only the 3 above emails sent to our domain were successfully received
all other ones were dumped in the undeliverable bin and transferring them in the
spool would just dump them again.

I did the tests twice each time with the same results.
Our box is scanned daily for virus by Norton with the latest updates.
Does someone can explain this weird behavior of CFmail?
It used to work just fine with hundred's of emails.

Thanks in advance,

Philippe Varichon