> Hi,
>             I was wondering if anyone knew of a way to
>             have a cfm page
> refresh after a certain timeout, say 30-45 minutes?

There are two common ways to do this. One is with a meta refresh tag and the
other is with a javascript window.setTimeout() function call... I'm in a bit
of a hurry at the moment, otherwise I would look up the syntax for you... In
either case, you'll have to multiply your minutes by 60,000 to get the
number of miliseconds for the meta tag or the js function.

Isaac

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046