Gnarly.  So, I could just make a scheduled task to a little cffile
functionality to do this automagically, eh?

Willy

-----
Willy Ray
Web Applications Developer
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
Westminster College

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 07/15/02 10:36AM >>>
What OS?

On Solaris you would cd to /usr/coldfusion/mail/undelivr.  Then you
would mv
* ../spool.

You would want to check and see if they have any bad data first, so
cat
*|more them and check for to and from addresses.

On windows it should be a simple copy and paste job.

Tim Heald
ACP/CCFD :)

Application Development
http://www.schoollink.net

Fusebox Advisory Committee Member
http://www.fusebox.org

Manager Fayetteville ColdFusion User Group
http://www.fcfug.org