Thanks, Hal!

<cfif isDefined("Cookie.CFID") AND isDefined("Cookie.CFTOKEN")>
        <cfset localCFID = Cookie.CFID>
        <cfset localCFTOKEN = Cookie.CFTOKEN>
        <cfcookie name="CFID" value="#localCFID#">
        <cfcookie name="CFTOKEN" value="#localCFTOKEN#">
</cfif>

?

--
Critz
Certified Advanced Bald White Barefoot ColdFusion Developer

Crit[s2k] - <CF_ChannelOP Network="Efnet" Channel="ColdFusion">