From: Jon Hall [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 15, 2002 2:56 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: cfscript for in vs cfloop collection...

Perhaps someone else can see what I am doing wrong here (cf5). I've had this
problem in the past, and just included the code inline with a cfloop around
my cfscript, but now I want to convert the code to a UDF...
Here is the code.

This works fine:
<cfloop collection="#transDOM.selectNodes("/TrackResponse/Activity")#"
item="i">

This throws an invalid parser construct error at the second parentheses (yes
I have tried both single and double quotes):
for ( i in objXMLDOM.selectNodes('/TrackResponse/Activity')) {

Am I wrong in assuming that cfloop-collection and cfscript for-in loops are
the same?

jon