From: JLH All Turbo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 9:50 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: Protecting non CF files with CF

We have to protect an entire directory and it's subdirectories with CF.
We'd like to use CF to process our logins.. but can't have people directly
linking to JPGs and MPGs etc under neath.. since CF can't really protect
these individual files unless called through a CFM page, we've run into a
problem.

How can we accomplish this?  We DO own a copy of AuthentiX and unfortunately
CFContent is not a viable solution.  This site will have upwards of 12,000
simultaneous users and CFContent has too much overheard.

Thank you!

JLH