From: Adams, Stephen [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 11:13 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Writing efficient CFIF statements

WESTMINSTER CITY COUNCIL
Please refer to the disclaimer beneath this message

Thanks Joe,

That was what I was kind of looking for.  I am also thinking about the way I
design application.  I find that a lot of my app's are not very flexable. If
someone wants to have a new field in a form or a new page added in between
two existing pages.  I find it causes me a lot of re-writing to make these
simple changes.

Does anyone have any tips that could help me design better code.

Stephen