From: Andrew Peterson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 10:21 AM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: jsp questions/Good JSP/CF host

Hi,

I've been sent several jsp pages by an entity that would like for us to use
the pages to interface with their remote server via xml. However, it appears
that our cf host does not support jsp.*

I suppose I have to ask the age-old question, but with a twist: can anyone
recommend a good cf host that also supports jsp?

* I am assuming our current server does not support jsp because When I run
the pages, the following errors occur:

- though the html is visible, the jsp variables do not show.
- I get a 405 Method not Allowed error when I post a form.

Do I have alternatives other than to switch hosts and/or recreate the pages
in cfm? The latter would be a good way to learn how to work intimately with
xml but unfortunately this was due yesterday :-)

Thanks in advance,
Andrew