From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 12:04 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: OT: Little Nervous

I'm going to be doing a seminar tonight with a friend in Miami about
Macromedia MX line. I'll be doing CF and some of the other products and my
friend will be doing the remainder of the MX line for his graphics side of
it.

And then after that I'm going to start teaching a CF class at the CADD
institute of Miami. So I'm a little nervous since this would be my first
paid group learning I will be doing. :) I already talked with Adam C. about
his tips now anyone else have any other tips.
Besides - Don't forget to zip your fly lol.

Though I'm excited and I'm sure it will be great so we'll just have to see!

Bill Wheatley
Senior Database Developer
Macromedia Certified Advanced Coldfusion Developer
EDIETS.COM
954.360.9022 X159
ICQ 417645