> Hi everyone. I would like to capitalize the first letter of variable every
> time it is displayed. What is the easiest way to do this? Thanks very
> much.

The first letter of the contents of a variable, or the first letter of each word
within the contents of a variable? ... I usually wind up using:

Which works great as long as you don't have mixed case names in it, like MacGuyver or
O'Shea in which case you only get Macguyver or O'shea ...

I think there may be a UDF for this on cflib.org if this isn't sufficient...

hth

Isaac Dealey

www.turnkey.to
954-776-0046