Someone I know had that same problem. Did you apply the connector patch for
JRun4/CFMX for Apache 2.x ?

Sorry don't have link handy but it's on MMs site!

-----Original Message-----
From: Charles McElwee [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 4:36 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: CFMX, Apache 2.0.39 & 'Server' Crashes

I'm running a small peer-to-peer network at home and working with MX and
Apache.  With earlier versions of CF and using IIS, I was able to
develop on my laptop and deploy to my desktop.  Then, from my laptop, I
could check the results using the desktop as a server, using either the
machine name or IP in the address bar of the browser on the laptop.

When I do that now, the 'server' machine breaks!  It will generally
serve up several pages, then begin acting flakey and eventually
blue-screen and crash!  If I browse the site using the browser on the
server, all is well.  The problem only occurs while browsing the desktop
from the laptop OR vice-versus.

I am running XP Pro and Win2K on the desktop and laptop machines,
respectively.  Otherwise, I have CFMX version 6,0,0,48097 and Apache
2.0.39 on both machines.

Any ideas?

- Chuck