From: Jennifer Hanes [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 17, 2002 2:59 PM
To: CF-Talk
Subject: RE: Macromedia selling partner information?

PaperThin regrets the inconvenience of a recent email distributed to current
and past Macromedia partners. PaperThin intended solely to introduce the
company to other Macromedia partners, who may have an interest in content
management solutions.  Macromedia did not sell the contact information which
was used.  Macromedia does provide a means for partners to post their
contact information; the email addresses posted on those listings were used.
We directed that introduction to those individuals listed as the primary
contact for their organization, under the assumption that these individuals
might have interest in receiving information from other Macromedia partners.
PaperThin regrets any inconvenience this may have
caused to current or past Macromedia partners.

Jennifer F. Hanes
Vice President, Marketing & Operations
PaperThin, Inc.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]