I am receiveing an error from CFMX Admin with the following:

Connection verification failed for data source: yourDatabase
java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Error establishing socket. Connection refused: connect
The root cause was that: java.sql.SQLException: [Macromedia][SQLServer JDBC Driver]Error establishing socket. Connection refused: connect

Running CFMX 7.0 with MS SQL 2005

I installed SQL with the option Multimixed mode (not the Windows Authentication Only)..I have also tried to do this via the control panel ODBC panel but with no success, can anyone shed some light on this if they have had some problems as well..

Thanks

:)