don't worry, "Uncle" Pete's onto it.

The best form of defence is attack and the plans to annex northern NSW
is well under way - all the way down to Byron Bay (NewSouthWelshers
don't know how to use sunshine so we'll "relieve" them of it - that's
what the Currumbin bypass is all about: roll the tanks down the M1)

we'd have fast rail down there too (you listening to this, QR Barnes?)
except some bloke called Joe BeJokel Peanut-Farmer dug it up years
ago.

Our advance Cane-toad troops have already infiltrated Flemmington Markets

> What's the point of running a
> stick all around the place if its not burning?!

well, after the Olympics, Her Royalship got in trouble with a bit of a
prank and "check the flame on this one!"