Actually,

Once I replaced the <script for <cfscript

It still cant seem to find a Constructor.

Error Occurred While Processing Request
Unable to find a constructor for class IceKey that accepts parameters of
type ( java.lang.Integer ).

The error occurred in D:\Tools\Web\test.cfm: line 2

1 : <cfscript>
2 :     myObj = createObject("java", "IceKey").init(javaCast("int", 2));
3 : </cfscript>

Regards
Dale Fraser