Hi Seona,

To have all images returned as a column value for the property, I think you'd have to LEFT JOIN the image table N times, and make sure that each joined record was for a different image. Something like below (probably not correct syntax - just wanted to give you the idea). Might require too much processing tho!

SELECT ...
FROM re_property p, re_agent a
    LEFT OUTER JOIN re_image i1 ON i1.propid = p.propid
    LEFT OUTER JOIN re_image i2 ON i2.propid = p.propid
    LEFT OUTER JOIN re_image i3 ON i3.propid = p.propid
    LEFT OUTER JOIN re_image i4 ON i4.propid = p.propid
    LEFT OUTER JOIN re_image i5 ON i5.propid = p.propid
WHERE a.propID = p.propID
AND i1.imageID <> i2.imageID
AND i1.imageID <> i3.imageID
AND i1.imageID <> i4.imageID
AND i1.imageID <> i5.imageID
AND i2.imageID <> i3.imageID
AND i2.imageID <> i4.imageID
AND i2.imageID <> i5.imageID
AND i3.imageID <> i4.imageID
AND i3.imageID <> i5.imageID
AND i4.imageID <> i5.imageID

Thanks,
kj
Karen Johnstone - Software Development Manager
Web Raven Pty Ltd
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]        Phone: +61 7 3220 2229
Web: http://www.webraven.com.au     Fax: +61 7 3220 2280