Hi all,

        I thought I'd ask here as general eclipse lists have availed me
naught thus far...

Has anyone using eclipse / cfeclipse noticed odd behaviour when they
type a string containing "l/" ?
If you're wondering, that's a lowercase L followed immediately by a
forward slash.  When I type this in eclipse for some reason both
characters then disappear.  They're still there, but the ui hides
them from me.  Anyone at all know what causes this - or more
importantly how to stop it?

It's a real pain when your path is /blah/cvmail/somethingorother...

cheers,
Toby

        Life is poetry, write it in your own words

Toby Tremayne
Senior Technical Consultant
Lyricist Software
0416 048 090