Details:

When  : 6:30 pm, Tuesday, 2nd of May 2006
Where : ABN AMRO Morgans Limited
        Level 29,
        123 Eagle Street (Riverside Centre)
        Brisbane CBD  QLD 4000

More details here : http://qld.cfug.org.au/

This month at CFUG QLD:

Its already CFUG time again! All these public holidays have made the
last month fly by. Don't forget that this month's CFUG meeting is
on Tuesday night next week, which is the first day back after the long
weekend that starts at 5pm tonight.

This month's feature topic is a special presentation by William
Wechtenhiser on Flex Data Services. William is the Director of the Flex
Enterprise team at Adobe.

We'll also have a special new section call 'Tool Tips', that
I'm hoping will become a semi-regular topics at our meetings. We'll
be looking at a collection of useful utility apps. The kind of things
that make your development life easier and make you more productive.
Richard Turner-Jones from QMUG will be sharing with us his favourite
set of utility apps.

The meeting will also have our usual (and ever popular) general open
floor Q&A discussion, so bring your questions and problems.

As usual there will be free pizza, subways and drinks.

If you haven't already, then please RSVP by noon Tuesday, 2nd of May,
as it helps make sure there's enough pizza and subs for everyone.

The first Adobe 'care package' has arrived. There's lots of cool
and interesting things in it, so there'll be lots of new Adobe
branded give-aways, and a clean out of some of the older stuff too.
IF YOU DON'T RSVP, YOU DON'T GO IN THE PRIZE DRAW!

Send that email now!!

Don't miss it.
See you there.

Darren Tracey