Hi Jeremy,
I guess the one thing I am missing here is how you are changing the list into a query?
why not just loop over the list?

On 5/2/06, <cfgroupie> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi guys,

I'm just having issues with my append function. I have dead set
forgotten how to do this. I have a query I want to loop over and for
each time it loops over I want to append an ID. I have done this a
million times...where...i don't know... code below

<cfset candlist = "202,203,204,205">
<cfscript>
        CChanges = QueryNew("CID");
</cfscript>

<cfset NewList = ''>
<cfloop query="CChanges">
        <cfset IDs = ListAppend(NewList,"#CChanges.CID#")>
        <cfoutput>#ids#</cfoutput>
</cfloop>

Bad week to give up coffee..

Jeremy