nice to hear things worked out..:)

-----Original Message-----
From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf
Of grant
Sent: Wednesday, 3 May 2006 12:41 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: cf7 installation... issues!

w00t! props to Joel and my sysAdmin - we finally got it going!

the key was in the comments of the second article that Joel posted -
related to the max socket connections per application in XP. instead
of letting the config util randomly scan the 100 ports we restricted
it to 10 ports and it worked straight off...

installing still got the connector errors, but then we ran the config
in DOS using the commandline (all on one line):

C:\CFusionMX7\runtime\jre\bin\java -DWSConfig.PortScanStartPort=2920
-DWSConfig.PortScanCount=10 -jar
C:\CFusionMX7\runtime\lib\wsconfig.jar

Thanks heaps Joel. CFAussie comes to the rescue once more...
Grant