Hi All,

Can anyone tell me a simple way to get a Struct "stub" that I can
examine and populate before sending it as an input to a web service.
Basically, I don't want to examine a WSDL file in order to know the
structure of my ColdFusion ... err ... structure. I would like do
something like this:
myStruct = createInputStruct("wsdl", "operation");
<cfdump var="#myStruct#" />

Then I can fill the struct, and call the webservice:
<cfset result = CreateObject("webservice", "wsdl").operation(myStruct)
/>