On 5/10/06, Haikal Saadh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Oh, and with the hot deployment available now on most java servers,
refreshing stuff is only an ant task away.

This can be buggy, especially if the app running on top of the application server does threaded things. I have the reloadable flag set to true for some context roots at work and after 2 or 3 reloads the application server runs out of memory and crashes. Admitedly I am using Tomcat but I have heard a lot of people talk about it being a bad idea in general and deffinatley something not to be done on a production server. It can take a lot of system resources to dot he reloads.

Shane