I think this comes from the lack of people available now, I would
consider paying 85-90 for a senior programmer, but through an agency?
Tough call. They would have to be very special.

In my opinion I think agencies should be given a wide berth from the
candidate and the company perspectives. They dont treat candidates
well (even though thats what earns them the cash) and companies get a
raw deal on fees.

We dont and havent hired anyone through an agency for 4 years.

Duncan

--
Duncan I Loxton
[EMAIL PROTECTED]