> And the rule with those systems is "never change the code, always change the
> model".

I'm having a hard time imagining that scenario on my last project -
too much "micro-logic", scope creep and management who were *sure*
they knew everything about "agile development"

but anything that removes the coding "dross" is real welcome. even as a starter

> At some point the code generation architecture may need to be opened up.

like Cairngorm Vs ARP, perhaps....(just a selection on a wiz item)