Hmm.. That looks like it would be good for mincing up a range of things. Perhaps they can try expanding into other markets.. I was thinking the meat industry, landfill companies, organised crime, US army, etc etc
-----Original Message-----
From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Mike Kear
Sent: Wednesday, 17 May 2006 2:31 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: Can anyone see why my flash movie doesnt play in production?

Did the trick sure nuff!     The video is working now.

As it turns out , there was a setting In a little-traversed area of the control panel to add mime types to IIS myself rather than using the support guy to do it.  So i had it fixed in a few minutes.

Brilliant!

If you want to see a half-million buck piece of equipment chomping up whole trees and truckloads of vegetation  in a way that would make Tim the Tool Man drool with lust,  see http://redbackgroup.com.au/products/ThePredator.cfm  and click on the  button under the image.

Cheers
Mike Kear
Windsor, NSW, Australia
Certified Advanced ColdFusion Developer
AFP Webworks
http://afpwebworks.com
ColdFusion, PHP, ASP, ASP.NET hosting from AUD$15/month