Apologies for the late response -

Just wanted to have a check on who is coming down to the meeting on
the 22nd of June (That is the right date isn't it Steve?)

I'm going to be writing a presentation and small example app for
Transfer, and show off some of it's bells and whistles for that night
- so I'd love to knw who I'm liable to be talking to.

Anyone wish to raise their hand and say 'yeah, I'll be there?' Be
great for me to know! :oD

Cheers,

Mark

--