Hi Taco,

Yes there are some issues with CFMX7 Verity. I spent endless hours
trying to find ways to get it to work correctly. Simple. It doesn't We
ended up having to index in parts. I.e. batch of 10 or 20 depending on
what your doing. It was a REAL issue and still is. ITs one major issue
I believe that Adobe has is that verity is crap!

The free version from Apache is very good. Just takes heaps of time to
setup. But once you have done it. Its all sorted.

Jeremy