From: cfaussie@googlegroups.com [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]On Behalf Of Robin Hilliard
Sent: Thursday, 15 June 2006 12:39 PM
To: cfaussie@googlegroups.com
Subject: [cfaussie] Re: microshaft web framework

Joel, there are lots of VUE testing centres in Sydney - in the CBD, St Leonards, Paramatta and other locations.  They are all listed on the VUE site.

Robin

______________

Robin Hilliard
Director - RocketBoots Pty Ltd
Consulting . Software Licensing . Recruitment . Training

For schedule/availability call Pamela Higgins:
w    +61 7 5451 0362
m    +61 419 677 151
f    +61 3 9923 6261

or Direct:
m    +61 418 414 341

 *** Worldwide Adobe Licensing - Volume discounts now start at one point ***